WILKES-BARRE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — Police are investigating a late night shooting in Wilkes-Barre.
Officers responded to Hill Street just after 10 pm Thursday night, where they found a gunshot victim with what appeared to be non-life threatening injuries.
He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Anyone with information on the shooting should call Wilkes-Barre Police.
- Feral cat problem brought to City Hall
- Overnight Fire at Bar & Restaurant in Wayne County
- ‘Pocono Springs’ Project Hits Roadblock
- Earthquake hit central Pennsylvania Wednesday night
- Luzerne County man charged with molesting 12-year-old girl