(WBRE/WYOU-TV) Patrick L. Robinson, Wayne County District Attorney, announced on Monday that seven individuals have been charged in connection with an undercover investigation of methamphetamine in Wayne County.
The following seven individuals were charged with a total of 14 felonies and 7 misdemeanors:
1. Shane Knecht, age 28, of Gouldsboro, PA
2. William Rave, age 24, of Honesdale, PA
3. Jasmine Muckle, age 21, of Lake Ariel, PA
4. Jeremiah Guthrie, age 49, of White Mills, PA
5. Kyle Freiermuth, age 39, of Honesdale, PA
6. William Murphy, age 37, of Blakeslee, PA
7. Toby Kimbrough, age 42, originally from Alabama and is possibly in the Carbondale, PA area
According to the District Attorney’s Office during the period of October 4, 2018 through December 9, 2018, Wayne County Drug Task Force Detectives utilized a confidential informant to purchase approximately 50 grams of crystal methamphetamine and 20 bags of heroin in three separate transactions for $ 2,700.00. These transactions took place in Texas Township, Berlin Township and Hawley Borough.
Bail for the defendants was set as follows:
– Jeremiah Guthrie – $50,000.00 bail – incarcerated at the Wayne County Correctional Facility;
– Jasmine Muckle – $20,000.00 bail – incarcerated at the Wayne County Correctional Facility;
– William Murphy – $25,000.00 bail – currently incarcerated in the Lackawanna County Prison on unrelated charges;
– William Rave – $25,000.00 bail – currently incarcerated in the Wayne County Prison on unrelated charges;
– Shane Knecht – $25,000.00 bail – currently incarcerated in the Wayne County Prison on unrelated charges.
Guthrie and Muckle are scheduled to have their first court appearance on March 13, 2019 at the Wayne County courthouse. Rave, Knecht and Murphy are scheduled to have their first court appearance on March 20, 2019 at the Wayne County courthouse. Kyle Freiermuth is scheduled to turn himself in on March 27, 2019.
Kimbrough remains at large. Anyone with any information regarding his whereabouts should call the Wayne County Detectives at (570) 253-4912.