Any rain and weak thunderstorms will end. The severe weather threat is done. Windy and dry weather is in the forecast on Friday.
The Memorial Day Holiday weekend will not be a wash out. However, a shower or thunderstorm is possible later Saturday and Sunday.
–Chief Meteorologist Josh Hodell
- Homicide Charges Filed in Baby Death
- Spring Brook Township Death Investigation
- United for Change dominates Crestwood School District primary
- Your Eyewitness Weather Forecast
- Fatal ATV accident in Dunmore