(WBRE/WYOU-TV) Wilkes-Barre Mayor Tony George announced that Railroad Street in Wilkes-Barre between George Avenue and Mill Street will be closed to traffic starting Monday, May 20, 2019.
This will be for work on the George Avenue Streetscape project.
Railroad Street is anticipated to re-open on Thursday, May 23, 2019.
The residents’ patience is appreciated.
- Florida Woman Arrested for Prostitution in East Stroudsburg Hotel
- Tom Notchick: Stroke recovery update
- Crestwood School District Upgrades
- Coroner rules after-hours club shooting death in Scranton a homicide
- Help coming on blocking scam calls for robocall-plagued US