Postal Worker Hospitalized after coming in Contact with Chlorine Pills

News

WILKES-BARRE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) A  Post Office worker is sent to the hospital after a potential hazardous material situation Thursday morning
 
    A hazmat employee was called in to take a look at a leaking package at the Wilkes-Barre post office.


    He found that there were chlorine pills in the package.
 

    The postal worker  went to the hospital to get checked out after getting chlorine in his eye.
 

    Employees say they’ve alerted authorities and don’t believe it was a terrorist threat.
 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

3-Day Forecast

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Community Calendar

Your Photos