WILKES-BARRE TOWNSHIP, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Wilkes-Barre Township Police say two juveniles are facing charges after throwing rocks from the Willow Street Bridge onto I-81.
Misdemeanor charges of propulsion of missiles into an occupied vehicle or onto a roadway are pending against the juveniles.
Police say one vehicle was reported damaged. If anyone else sustained damage in the area, they are urged to call Pennsylvania State Police Wilkes-Barre 570-697-2000.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene apologizes for comparing safety masks, Holocaust
- Central Dauphin High School assistant marching band director charged with possession and distribution of child pornography
- Georgia supermarket cashier shot to death, deputy wounded in mask dispute: sheriff
- Austin mass shooting: Teen arrested at Killeen area high school is 2nd suspect
- U.S. Attorney: Church vandalism can become a federal crime