WILKES-BARRE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Wilkes-Barre City Police have identified the victim from Saturday’s fatal shooting.
Police say Jimmy Lee Foster was shot on the second floor of an apartment building on the 200 block of South Washington Street.
Upon arrival police say they found Foster dead with multiple gunshot wounds. The suspect is in custody and according to police, they are cooperating.
After an autopsy, the manner of death was ruled a homicide and the investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- Williamsport police K9 to receive donated protective vest
- Half of US cosmetics contain toxic chemicals, study finds
- Monroe County police looking for missing woman
- Apple Watches are mistakenly calling 911, police say
- Garbage bag of alleged weed tossed off roof in foiled drug deal; New Yorkers grab it and run