You’ve heard of pigs in a blanket, but what about a pig in a police car?
Police took a pig into custody in North Carolina Thursday. The little piggy was found walking along the road. He had to be arrested because of a city ordinance that says there can be no pigs in city limits.
The Davidson County Animal Shelter is giving the owner of the pig three days until it goes up for auction. The shelter says this is the second pig that’s been turned in this week.
- Feral cat problem brought to City Hall
- Overnight Fire at Bar & Restaurant in Wayne County
- ‘Pocono Springs’ Project Hits Roadblock
- Earthquake hit central Pennsylvania Wednesday night
- Luzerne County man charged with molesting 12-year-old girl