KINGSTON TOWNSHIP, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — Do you believe in Bigfoot?
Pennsylvania was recently ranked third in the country for the best chance to catch a glimpse of the creature.
According to the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization, more than 1,300 sightings were reported across the Commonwealth.
Jason Talmadge is the co-founder of Pennsylvania Bigfoot Investigations, and the group has performed about 80 searches in our area since 2013.
“We basically have found every piece of evidence and had every experience out there, outside of seeing one in person,” said Talmadge.
He showed Eyewitness News some of his evidence, including two footprints, at Frances Slocum State Park in Luzerne County, where his wife had an encounter two years ago.
- Florida Woman Arrested for Prostitution in East Stroudsburg Hotel
- Tom Notchick: Stroke recovery update
- Crestwood School District Upgrades
- Coroner rules after-hours club shooting death in Scranton a homicide
- Help coming on blocking scam calls for robocall-plagued US