(WBRE/WYOU-TV) State Police have filed new charges in a homicide investigation that started last year.
Anthony Bonney was shot and killed in a Freeland park last year.
Authorities arrested and charged the shooter but never found the weapon.
Now, new evidence has led them to Felicia Catrone.
Police say she buried the gun in her backyard and they found that gun on Tuesday.
She is facing multiple felony charges including perjury and destroying evidence.
- “Wood-Mode” Announces It Is Closing Its Door
- Sunscreen study raises concern
- Girl Scouts become Junior State Troopers
- Monroe County Man Sentenced
- WoodMode To Wind Down Operations