There’s some hot news from Krispy Kreme Doughnuts that is sure to delight both New Yorkers and tourists.
In Tuesday evening’s consumer report, early next year, the Great White Way will be glowing a little brighter. Krispy Kreme is opening a flagship store in Times Square with 4,500 square feet of retail space. It will be home to the world’s largest hot light, which signals hot and fresh doughnuts 24 hours a day.
The new store is expected to serve more customers than any other Krispy Kreme in the world. The store will showcase a doughnut theater, with stadium style seating so fans can see how Krispy Kreme’s original glazed doughnuts are created.
- One person in custody after Nanticoke drug raid
- Eyewitness News Webcast: 6.11.19
- Businessman leaving Lackawanna County
- Keystone Creations: The Beekeeper’s Daughter
- Police looking for man after Dickson City shooting