EYEWITNESS NEWS (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Many people have been spending more time than ever in front of screens this past year, whether it’s on phones, computers, or televisions.
Friday, March 5 is the National Day of Unplugging. Check out ways to spend the day without devices.
- Police and OSHA investigating contract worker death in Rush Township
- Vaccinate NEPA: Walk-in vaccination clinic held at Wilkes-Barre VA
- Hazleton police make drug arrest after two-vehicle crash
- Newsfeed Now: Unrest continues after deadly Minnesota police shooting; Man finds 19th century-era tunnel under his property
- Hazleton man indicted on drug and firearm charges