More than a dozen pets escape early morning bathroom fire in Carbondale

News

CARBONDALE, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — Crews responded to an apartment fire Wednesday morning in Carbondale.

The blaze is said to have begun Wednesday morning just before 1:30 on North Main Street in Carbondale.

According to fire officials, the resident reportedly had more than a dozen pets in the apartment. Everyone was able to get out safely.

Firefighters say the fire was contained to a bathroom on the second floor. There are no injuries reported at this time.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Top Video

More Top Video

Latest Videos