WILKES-BARRE TOWNSHIP, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU)— Monster Jam is coming to the Mohegan Sun Arena in May.
Mohegan Sun Arena says Monster Jam is returning to Wilkes-Barre Township for a weekend full of “unexpected, unscripted, and unforgettable motorsports” fun.
From May 5 until May 7 Monster Jam will have 12,000-pound trucks showing off their speed and skill through the dirt.
This year’s Monster Jam will include activities such as the Sand Box play area, UNOH tire demonstration, coloring, temporary tattoo station, and new photo ops. You can get close up to the trucks, meet the drivers and crews, get autographs, and take pictures.
Officials said they encourage fans to get their seats early approximately an hour before it starts during that time there will be previews driver interviews, opening ceremonies, and a power rush truck introduction.
Tickets went on sale on January 24 on Ticketmaster, however, there are spots still up for grabs. Also, group pricing is available for groups of 10 or more.
Officials note tailgating is not allowed in the Mohegan Sun Arena parking lot.
Below you can find important notes to keep in mind if you’re heading to the arena for Monster Jam:
- Friday, May 5 at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 6 at 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 7 Pit Party from 10:30 a.m. until noon
- Sunday, May 7 at 1:00 p.m.
- General Parking is $10
- Reserved Parking is $20
- Grave Digger driven by Weston Anderson
- Megalodon driven by Bernard Lyght
- El Toro Loco driven by Armando Castro
- Zombie driven by Chad Tingler
- Scooby Doo driven by Linsey Read
- Jurassic Attack driven by Dalton Widner
- Earthshaker driven by Hunter Souza
- Stone Crusher driven by Frank Krmel
For more information visit Mohegan Sun Arena’s website.