(WBRE/WYOU-TV) A Stroudsburg man is locked up after police say he kidnapped his ex-girlfriend.
41-year old Mason Profita is facing many charges including aggravated assault and robbery of a motor vehicle.
He is accused of making his ex-girlfriend drive him at knifepoint, punching her and dragging her before taking off in the stolen car.
Police officers tracked him down in the Jim Thorpe area.
Profita is in Monroe County jail.
- “Wood-Mode” Announces It Is Closing Its Door
- Sunscreen study raises concern
- Girl Scouts become Junior State Troopers
- Monroe County Man Sentenced
- WoodMode To Wind Down Operations