WILLIAMSPORT, LYCOMING COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — A 38-year-old Lock Haven man will be spending several decades in prison for production of child pornography.
Investigators say he also produced videos of minors ranging from eight years old to early teens doing sexually explicit acts, attempted to meet 11-year-old girls in New York City and Virginia for sex and sent a sexually explicit photo of himself.
- Newsmakers to Air Sunday: Topic Gambling Addiction- April 11, 2021
- Pfizer, BioNTech ask FDA to approve use of vaccine in children ages 12 to 15
- Penn State soccer earns Big Ten honors
- Vaccinations could help fans pack stadiums in the fall
- Young hero honored by Freeland American Legion for saving baby sister’s life