WILKES-BARRE TOWNSHIP, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — A man residing at the Wilkes Barre Lodge is facing multiple felony charges of possession with intent to deliver and endangering the welfare of a child, according to police.
On Tuesday, police say Reginald Redfearn was arrested after they executed a search warrant at the Wilkes Barre Lodge where Redfearn and a 7-year-old boy were residing.
During the search, they say the 7-year-old was sleeping next to unsecured controlled substances and had easy access to them. Police seized 139 grams of crack cocaine, 43 grams of methamphetamines, and a significant quantity of marijuana being packaged in the room.
Several hundred dollars were also found in a drawer with the controlled substances. Redfearn was arraigned and taken to Luzerne County Correctional Facility after not making bail.
- Fort Worth facility to begin making Yuengling products later this year
- DEP continues to investigate Zerbe Township mine fire
- Car hits rock-climbing business in Poconos
- Lackawanna County dealing with aftermath of Tuesday’s storm
- Bartoletti celebrates 300th win, Scranton clinches top seed for Landmark tournament