KINGSTON TOWNSHIP, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — The Luzerne County Coroner’s Office has identified the person killed in a fire that broke out at a home in Kingston Township on Friday.
The coroner identified the man as 84-year-old James C. Goodwin. The cause and manner of death are pending.
The Kingston Township Police Department and the Luzerne County District Attorney’s Office are handling the investigation.
- Panama City MMA fighter gaining national attention from 360 knockout kick
- Sauce Shortage: Chick-fil-A Plans To Limit Sauces To Customers
- House Republicans oust Trump critic Liz Cheney from leadership post
- Cheney warns against enabling Trump lies ahead of No. 3 ouster
- 3 US soldiers charged with supplying firearms used in recent Chicago shootings, homicides