SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) A nude man vandalized a Scranton school Wednesday night, prompting district officals to close it.
The suspect vandalized different parts of the Neil Armstrong Elementary School. Scranton Police are tyring to locate the man in the pictures. Cameras inside the school captured the suspect pouring an oil based liquid on the gymnasium flood.
Surveillance video, now in the hands of investigators, shows the man rolling around in the liquid.
“This is the first of something like this. We always have to take in consideration what has happened and how we can best protect our students,” said Superintendent Dr. Alexis Kirijan.
Investigators say the man broke-in with his clothes on, took them off while inside, then exited with his clothes back on.
If you know the suspect you are asked to contact Scranton Police. (570) 348-4130
- Massachusetts fugitive picked up in Hazleton
- Dangerous Dog Owner Facing Charges
- Lackawanna County launches inaugural fair
- ‘Dangerous Dog’ Owner Faces Charges, Troopers Received 26 Reports
- The Latest: Tornado touches down near Iowa City