PECKVILLE, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Starting May 10th, UGI will begin a service renewal project in the village of Peckville.
Customer service lines will be replaced on the 1600 and 1700 blocks of Main Street as part of a sidewalk construction project.
Construction hours will take place from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
During construction, residents will experience lane closures and traffic delays. Parking also will be restricted on those blocks during construction hours
This project will also renew gas service lines to 10 homes and businesses.
- Winds give firefighters trouble during Monroe County fire
- Man admits he and cousin set fires at abandoned Pocono resort
- Hazleton Philharmonic Orchestra & Big Band on PA live! 12.6.2021
- Christmas in Our Hometown Recap on PA live! 12.6.2021
- Pocono Mountain Community Fundraiser Recipients on PA live! 12.6.2021