PECKVILLE, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Starting May 10th, UGI will begin a service renewal project in the village of Peckville.
Customer service lines will be replaced on the 1600 and 1700 blocks of Main Street as part of a sidewalk construction project.
Construction hours will take place from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
During construction, residents will experience lane closures and traffic delays. Parking also will be restricted on those blocks during construction hours
This project will also renew gas service lines to 10 homes and businesses.
- Newsfeed Now: Video shows corrections officer’s role in inmate’s assault; Family welcomes 3rd child with same birthday
- Black bear makes a meal of a tree in Monroe County
- Williamsport police K9 to receive donated protective vest
- Half of US cosmetics contain toxic chemicals, study finds
- Monroe County police looking for missing woman