CLINTON TOWNSHIP, WAYNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — A Wayne County man died after a tree cutting incident in the area of Elk Lake and Larkin Lane, the Wayne County coroner announced.
The coroner arrived on the scene on Tuesday just before 5 p.m. and pronounced the deceased male dead at the scene. He was later identified as 27-year-old David Lee Haring.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing and an autopsy is scheduled for later this week.
- Chick-fil-A to debut deliver-only service offering chicken wings alongside ‘classic’ menu items
- Diocese of Scranton changes policy on wearing masks
- Knoebels announces new mask policy
- Shoppers react to new mask policy at Gerrity’s
- Elizabethtown man arrested for contacting who he believed was 15-year-old boy police say