(WBRE/WYOU-TV) Ikea now wants you to help put together happiness, not furniture.
If you’re just the right fit the Swedish company is offering to pay you to research happiness for two weeks in September in Denmark’s capital Copenhagen.
The reason the company says the idea is to get an outside perspective on why Denmark is frequently rated as one of the world’s happiest countries.
Are you interested? Those interested are invited to upload a one-minute video to apply.
Here is the link for more information click here.
Ikea is taking applications through July 1st and will select a winner in mid-July.
- Feral cat problem brought to City Hall
- Overnight Fire at Bar & Restaurant in Wayne County
- ‘Pocono Springs’ Project Hits Roadblock
- Earthquake hit central Pennsylvania Wednesday night
- Luzerne County man charged with molesting 12-year-old girl