SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — A Hazleton man has been sentenced to 78 months imprisonment for conspiring to distribute over 500 grams of methamphetamine.
Acting United States Attorney Bruce Brandler says Alex Pazmino, 36, was arrested after he received a substantial delivery of methamphetamine from California. Pazmino subsequently pleaded guilty, admitting to conspiring to distribute over 1.5 kg of meth.
After his release from prison, Pazmino will be serving four years of supervised release.
- Newsmakers to Air Sunday: Topic Gambling Addiction- April 11, 2021
- Pfizer, BioNTech ask FDA to approve use of vaccine in children ages 12 to 15
- Penn State soccer earns Big Ten honors
- Vaccinations could help fans pack stadiums in the fall
- Young hero honored by Freeland American Legion for saving baby sister’s life