(WBRE/WYOU-TV) A man is facing drug charges after allegedly fleeing police in Luzerne County.
A Hazleton police officer says he saw 35-year-old Antonio Costodio completing a drug transaction just before eight Sunday night.
It happened during a patrol in the area of Emerald Court and Second Street.
Police say Costodio fled on foot after being questioned by police but was later taken into custody.
Authorities say Costodio was in possession of crack cocaine, heroin, and more than $400 in cash.
- Therapy dogs available at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton airport
- The Latest: Note says shooter’s family sends condolences
- Tunkhannock Special Olympics
- Natural gas industry along with local and regional leaders oppose severance tax
- Tambur Family Foundation Honored