TUNKHANNOCK, WYOMING COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — A new friendship has formed between a Pennsylvania State Trooper and a Girl Scout Troop.
Those girls from Wyoming County had a chance to become “Junior Troopers” on Tuesday.
Girl Scout Troop 52235 in Factoryville got a special tour of the Tunkhannock barracks.
They used a radar gun to catch speeding cars, tried not to tip over while wearing the heavy, bulletproof vest, and even posed for what has to be the cutest mugshot ever.
But the most popular attraction was the police cruiser.
“It puts a smile on their faces,” said Trooper Jeffrey Grimes. “That’s what it’s all about at the end of the day.”
The Girl Scouts brought a box of their famous cookies to the barracks.
This visit gets them one step closer to earning a Good Neighbor Badge.
- “Wood-Mode” Announces It Is Closing Its Door
- Half Marathon Being Planned for Montage Mountain
- Plenty of Questions Asked at the Stormwater Fee Open House
- UPDATE: One dead, two injured in shooting in Scranton
- Cressona residents say condemned property is creating a safety concerns