TOBYHANNA, MONROE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) – A Monroe County man will spend the next 14-to-28 years in prison for multiple sex-related crimes.
50-year-old Vincent Flores junior of Tobyhanna was sentenced yesterday following his conviction in September.
Prosecutors say Flores had sexual contact with a child that started in 2014 when the victim was 9-years-old, and it happened again in 2017.
His wife, mother and sister were previously sentenced for hindering the investigation.
Flores will also have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
- Florida Woman Arrested for Prostitution in East Stroudsburg Hotel
- Tom Notchick: Stroke recovery update
- Crestwood School District Upgrades
- Coroner rules after-hours club shooting death in Scranton a homicide
- Help coming on blocking scam calls for robocall-plagued US