WILKES-BARRE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) – The woman convicted of what some call a ‘cult murder’ is sentenced in Monroe County. Plus, one community appoints a new police chief.
Catch those stories, plus your local forecast, in the Eyewitness News Webcast for Tuesday, June 11th.
- Police looking for man after Dickson City shooting
- Operation Night Hawk Statistics
- Monroe County Hospice House Getting Ready to Reopen
- Crews Gutting Former Bon-Ton for ShopRite at Stroud Mall
- Woman Beat Child While Child’s Father Recorded The Abuse