WILKES-BARRE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) – The stabbing death of a Wilkes-Barre teenager is now ruled a homicide. Plus, the Scranton School District has one month to submit a mandated recovery plan to the state.
Catch those stories, plus your local forecast, in the Eyewitness News Webcast for Thursday, May 9th.
- Two dead after I-81 crash
- Maroon’s OT goal lifts Blues past Stars in Game 7
- Scouts win dinosaur experience, touch Triceratops skull
- Lake-Lehman honors Connor McGovern with jersey retirement ceremony
- Wyoming County introduces new 911 command vehicle