(WBRE/WYOU-TV) A 4.0 magnitude earthquake was reported Monday outside of Cleveland.
The U-S Geological Survey said it was centered in Lake Erie and happened at 10:50 a-m.
According to CNN rumbling could be felt throughout northeast Ohio, including the areas near Euclid and Mentor.
Right now there are no reports of damage.
In the video from CNN and the Ohio Department of Transportation, you can see the camera shaking.
- Police looking for man after Dickson City shooting
- Operation Night Hawk Statistics
- Monroe County Hospice House Getting Ready to Reopen
- Crews Gutting Former Bon-Ton for ShopRite at Stroud Mall
- Woman Beat Child While Child’s Father Recorded The Abuse