BETHLEHEM, NORTHAMPTON COUNTY – (WBRE/WYOU) The Lehigh Valley is preparing to bid farewell to an iconic building in Bethlehem.
The 21-story Martin Tower has stood for decades, but tomorrow morning it has a date with a demolition crew.
Dynamite will be carefully placed in cuts made along the building’s facade to allow the force of the explosion to escape.
The building will fall at a 45-degree angle.
The implosion is scheduled for 7 am in Bethlehem.
Video Courtesy of WFMZ
- Florida Woman Arrested for Prostitution in East Stroudsburg Hotel
- Tom Notchick: Stroke recovery update
- Crestwood School District Upgrades
- Coroner rules after-hours club shooting death in Scranton a homicide
- Help coming on blocking scam calls for robocall-plagued US