EYEWITNESS NEWS (WBRE/WYOU) — Several establishments in Pennsylvania have been charged after liquor control enforcement operations were performed within multiple counties in northeastern and central PA.
The Pennsylvania State Police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement (LCE) released details on recently performed compliance checks.
LCE officers are responsible for enforcing liquor laws and related provisions within the region of the state licensed by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.
Counties included in this enforcement report are Carbon, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Lycoming, Snyder, and Tioga.
According to police, the following 18 establishments were cited by the LCE, Wilkes-Barre District Enforcement Office in January of 2022, for serving alcohol to persons under 21 years of age:
- Shree Gopinath in White Haven
- Mendicino’s Pizza in Moscow
- Riccardo’s Cafe in Dunmore
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar in Dickson City/Scranton
- Shickshinny Beer & Deli in Shickshinny
- Dale A. Fey Enterprises in Mountain Top
- Cavanaugh’s Grille in Mountain Top
- Anutanu in Nanticoke
- Sunoco in Nescopeck
- Friendly Food Mart in West Pittston
- Peter’s Deli in Wilkes-Barre
- Salem Beer and Deli in Berwick
- 1836 Saloon in Marshalls Creek
- JLP Bar & Grill in Muncy Valley
- Hotel Kast in Williamsport
- Riepstines Pub in Williamsport
- Sheetz #442 in Linden
- Thin Line Tavern in Mansfield
You can read the full list of citations below:
According to police, all charges will be brought before a judge and offenders can face penalties ranging from $50-$1,000 for minor offenses and up to $5,000 for more serious offenses.