(WBRE/WYOU-TV) Construction crane collapses into Dallas apartment building during Sunday storm. NBC’s Dan Scheneman reports.
One person is dead and six others injured after a construction crane collapse in Dallas, Texas.
The crane fell onto a high-rise residential building during a severe storm Sunday afternoon.
The massive structure ripped through homes and a parking garage as it fell.
Five stories of the apartment building were damaged, and the entire block was evacuated.
- Police looking for man after Dickson City shooting
- Operation Night Hawk Statistics
- Monroe County Hospice House Getting Ready to Reopen
- Crews Gutting Former Bon-Ton for ShopRite at Stroud Mall
- Woman Beat Child While Child’s Father Recorded The Abuse