SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — The Lackawanna County Coroner has ruled the shooting death of Parker Palermo outside Scranton after-hours nightclub a homicide.
The shooting happened around five o’clock Sunday morning near The Castle Night Club on North Main Avenue.
According to Scranton Police, 21-year old Parker Palermo died shortly before noon at Geisinger Community Medical Center following the shooting. Two other people were also wounded in that shooting.
The city is looking to shut the nightclub down as police continue investigating this incident.
- “Wood-Mode” Announces It Is Closing Its Door
- Sunscreen study raises concern
- Girl Scouts become Junior State Troopers
- Monroe County Man Sentenced
- WoodMode To Wind Down Operations