SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — The Lackawanna County communications center confirmed to Eyewitness News that a car at the People’s Security Bank in Scranton crashed into the porch of a nearby home after driving through a fence.
There were no injuries reported. The house is being inspected to check for structural damage.
The cause of the crash is unknown at this time.
- Chick-fil-A to debut deliver-only service offering chicken wings alongside ‘classic’ menu items
- Diocese of Scranton changes policy on wearing masks
- Knoebels announces new mask policy
- Shoppers react to new mask policy at Gerrity’s
- Elizabethtown man arrested for contacting who he believed was 15-year-old boy police say