MONTROSE, SUSQUEHANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) Cabot Oil and Gas Corporation is celebrating ten years in the Susquehanna County.
Aside from drilling for natural gas, the business has pumped billions back into the area where it does business.
“We’re blessed to have the people who are always supportive or our efforts,” said Cabot’s CEO Dan Dinges at a luncheon Thursday.
In the last ten years the natural gas company has spent $10 billion in the community. Plus, another $2 billion in royalties to property owners. Cabot has invested half a million dollars into the Susquehanna County Career and Technology Center, SCCTC.
Thursday Cabot announced they are brining a Mobile Oilfield learning Unit (MOLU) to schools in their service area. Teaching students about STEM and it will be funded through its Energy Education Fund.
If you would like to have the unit come to your school contact the Oilfield Energy Center at 713-840-1753 or email@example.com
- Florida Woman Arrested for Prostitution in East Stroudsburg Hotel
- Tom Notchick: Stroke recovery update
- Crestwood School District Upgrades
- Coroner rules after-hours club shooting death in Scranton a homicide
- Help coming on blocking scam calls for robocall-plagued US