BETHLEHEM, LEHIGH COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — Investigators say a fire at a Spanish-language church in Bethlehem is a case of arson.
Firefighters were called to the Iglesia Pentecostal de Bethlehem Church Tuesday night.
Most of the damage appears to be from smoke and soot, but officials are still evaluating the structure. Police believe someone entered the church sanctuary and started the fire.
The ATF is offering a $5,000 reward to anyone who provides information leading to a successful prosecution.
- I-Team: Neighbors Put Up a Fence to Stop Crime
- Berwick softball player lands on SportsCenter
- Celebrating National Park Week at Steamtown
- Connor McGovern of Lake-Lehman Ready for NFL Draft
- Navy jet caused sonic booms, officials say