KINGSTON, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Kingston Police have arrested a man they say stole an 4×8 foot “Back the Blue’ sign near the Kingston Corners building earlier this week.
Police say 25-year-old Justin Scott Brittain was arrested after video footage showed him stealing the sign that was attached to a building on West Market Street.
They say the theft happened on April 25th around 8:30 a.m. and Brittain was identified during the investigation.
Friday morning, police went to Brittain’s home and police say he tried to flee but was taken into custody.
He is charged theft and receiving stolen property.
- Bucknell University investigates LGBTQ+ students being harassed
- Two people injured due to kitchen fire in Edwardsville
- Missing Nebraska dad arrested in Bay Area after kids found dead
- Damon Weaver, kid reporter who interviewed Obama, dies at 23
- Mount Carmel grad and Bucknell senior Maura Fiamoncini qualifies for U.S. Olympic trials in javelin