WILKES-BARRE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — Breaking developments in a death investigation in Wilkes-Barre.
A 26-year-old man involved in the incident on May 31st has died. He was injured at a home on the 500 block of North Main Street. Detectives say he was taken off life support days later.
The Luzerne County Coroner says the investigation is ongoing and has not yet ruled on the cause or manner of death. Wilkes-Barre detectives also continue their investigation.
The names of those involved in the incident have not been released.
- Crews Gutting Former Bon-Ton for ShopRite at Stroud Mall
- Natural gas industry along with local and regional leaders oppose severance tax
- Monroe County Hospice House Getting Ready to Reopen
- Educational edge at Central Columbia H.S.
- Elk Lake end-of-year water battle