BARTONSVILLE, MONROE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — A winning Powerball lottery ticket worth $2 million was sold in Monroe County.
The ticket was sold at a Uni-Mart on Route 611 in Bartonsville. The store will earn a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Winners are not known until prizes are claimed and tickets are validated.
- Wi-Fi lift zones to help low-income families in Lycoming and Clinton Counties
- New program aims to help Pennsylvanians
- Carbon County hospitality-related businesses open applications for COVID relief funding
- Central Pennsylvania woman becomes NASA flight director
- New CDC guidelines means some vaccinated people can visit loved ones again