EYEWITNESS NEWS (WBRE/WYOU) — Pennsylvania Lottery Scratch-Off winners claimed over $184,000,000 in prizes during the month of October.
According to PA Lottery, $184,645,441 has been claimed in the month of October, including one top prize worth $3 million claimed by a player from Armstrong County and one top prize worth $1.04 million ($1,000 a week for life annuity) claimed by a player from Butler County.
Three top prizes worth $1 million each were claimed by players from Erie and Montgomery counties, and Ohio.
The retailers each earned a $10,000 bonus for selling the $3 million-winning and $1.04 million-winning tickets. Other retailers earned a $5,000 bonus for selling the winning Scratch-Off tickets worth $1 million. They are:
- Rummy Mart, 131 South Main St., Chicora, Butler County ($10,000 bonus)
- Sheetz, 1000 Dori Drive, Valencia, Butler County ($10,000 bonus)
- Highland Beverage, 7718 West Chester Pike, Upper Darby, Delaware County ($5,000 bonus)
- GetGo, 436 Lincoln Highway East, East McKeesport, Allegheny County ($5,000)
- Country Fair, 4816 Buffalo Road, Erie, Erie County ($5,000)
Across Pennsylvania, other big prizes claimed during October included:
- Four prizes of $500,000
- Three prizes of $300,000
- Five prizes of $200,000
- One prize of $150,000
- Nine prizes of $100,000
Scratch-Off are distributed at random, meaning the Pennsylvania Lottery and its retailers do not know where winning tickets will be sold.