Bill Vinsko from Vinsko and Associates Law Firm in Wilkes-Barre
Once your son or daughter reaches the age of majority, which is 18 years old in Pennsylvania, parents no longer have the legal rights that they were entitled to throughout their child’s youth. This can include accessing confidential health and school records, or even being able to speak to a physician should an accident occur.
- Massachusetts fugitive picked up in Hazleton
- Dangerous Dog Owner Facing Charges
- Lackawanna County launches inaugural fair
- ‘Dangerous Dog’ Owner Faces Charges, Troopers Received 26 Reports
- The Latest: Tornado touches down near Iowa City