Katie Workman writes the popular “Cooking on Deadline” column for the AP and is a frequent contributor to national publications and food forums. For her “friend hanging out with you in your kitchen” vibe, Katie regularly appears on radio, television, and streaming video such as NPR’s All Things Considered, The Today Show, Access Hollywood Live, and Craftsy.com.
- Developing Story: UPDATE: Lockdown Over at Greater Nanticoke Area High School
- State Trooper Charged With Patronizing Prostitutes in Monroe County
- Fourth of July ‘Freedom Fest’ Canceled in East Stroudsburg
- Scranton property owner owes thousands
- Eyewitness News Webcast: Friday, May 3rd