(WBRE/WYOU-TV) The fact that it’s not officially summer didn’t stop a Schuylkill County Community from holding one of its biggest annual events.
Vendors lined the Streets of Downtown Tamaqua for the 28th annual Tamaqua Summerfest.
Visitors had the chance to shop at local businesses, enjoy some food, and learn about the borough’s history.
Tamaqua Summer Fest is presented by the Tamaqua Historical Society and is held every year on Father’s Day.
Organizers also hold an annual Heritage Fest in October.
- Feral cat problem brought to City Hall
- Overnight Fire at Bar & Restaurant in Wayne County
- ‘Pocono Springs’ Project Hits Roadblock
- Earthquake hit central Pennsylvania Wednesday night
- Luzerne County man charged with molesting 12-year-old girl