SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) One of the largest automotive events in Northeastern Pennsylvania is back.
The annual Father’s Cay car show is a tradition in Lackawanna County.
Dads and their kids came out to Nay Aug Park in Scranton on to look at hundreds of cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
Now in its 25th year — the event serves as a good way for dads to bond with their little ones and show off their rides.
The car show also serves as a fundraiser.
All proceeds benefit children, and local children’s charities.
- Feral cat problem brought to City Hall
- Overnight Fire at Bar & Restaurant in Wayne County
- ‘Pocono Springs’ Project Hits Roadblock
- Earthquake hit central Pennsylvania Wednesday night
- Luzerne County man charged with molesting 12-year-old girl