Proactive news headlines including Cobre Ltd, FAR Ltd, Recce Pharmaceuticals and Galileo Mining
News provided byProactive
Jul 11, 2022, 1:58 AM ET
Sydney, July 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Cobre Ltd (ASX:CBE) has started the next stage of drilling at the Ngami Copper Project (NCP) within the Kalahari Copper Belt (KCB), one of the most prospective copper belts in the world. Click here
- FAR Ltd (ASX:FAR) has appointed Claire Newstead-Sinclair as company secretary, replacing the outgoing Elisha Larkin who resigned from the role effective July 11, 2022. Click here
- Recce Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX:RCE, OTC:RECEF), which is developing a new class of synthetic anti-infectives, has appointed Dr Philip Sutton as vice president of Translational Sciences. Click here
- Galileo Mining Ltd (ASX:GAL) is trading higher on demonstrating extensive continuity of mineralisation at Callisto gold-copper-nickel-platinum group element prospect within the Norseman Project in Western Australia, with the highest-grade results from drilling at the discovery. Click here
- Cyclone Metals Ltd (ASX:CLE) has discovered several gold anomalies at the Mareburn and Macraes South projects in New Zealand following a trial of the Iconic Leach™ soil sampling exploration technique, the second trial of this nature to be completed in New Zealand. Click here
- Clean TeQ Water Ltd (ASX:CNQ) has received and accepted an order from local civil partner A Gabrielli Construction (AGC) for the delivery of a 15 megalitres a day (MLD) Recycled Water Treatment Facility (WTF) at Cleveland Bay Purification Plant for Townsville City Council. Click here
- RPM Automotive Group Ltd (ASX:RPM) has completed its acquisition of AFT Automotive Group in a move that will increase annual revenue run rate (ARR) to more than $120 million and deliver economies of scale through an expanded operational footprint and vertically integrated offering, that provides cross-sell opportunities between the divisions and a focus on exceptional customer service. Click here
- Anteris Technologies Ltd (ASX:AVR, OTC:AMEUF)’s 30-day follow-up on the second cohort of eight patients in its DurAVR™ THV study, testing aortic valve replacement technology, has shown clinically significant improvements. Click here
- Orion Minerals Ltd (ASX:ORN, JSE:ORN) has delivered strong copper grades from infill drilling designed to upgrade the resource of the +105 Level Crown Pillar area at its flagship Prieska Copper-Zinc Project in South Africa. Click here
- Yandal Resources Ltd (ASX:YRL) has discovered new zones of gold mineralisation at two of its prospects within the wholly-owned Gordons Project in Western Australia and confirmed solid gold grades at Malone prospect with results from aircore, reverse circulation (RC) and diamond drilling programs. Click here
- Kingfisher Mining Ltd (ASX:KFM) is drilling again at the 100%-owned MW2 prospect in the Gascoyne Mineral Field in WA, chasing more of the good results it recently recorded there. Click here
- CV Check Ltd (ASX:CV1) has delivered fourth-quarter revenue of $6.7 million, up 6% from a year earlier, lifting its full-year 2022 revenue 51% higher to $26.4 million. Click here
- Mako Gold Ltd (ASX:MKG) has fielded positive assay results following recent shallow reverse circulation (RC) drilling at Komboro Prospect, part of the company’s flagship Napié Project in Côte d’Ivoire. Click here
- Aurumin Ltd (ASX:AUN) has returned a 344-metre intersection grading 1.29 g/t gold in its first diamond drill hole at the Two Mile Hill deposit within the 100%-owned, 784,000-ounce Central Sandstone Gold Project in WA. Click here
- PNX Metals Ltd (ASX:PNX) has secured eight new tenements prospective for gold, base metals and uranium in the Northern Territory following the satisfaction of a farm-in agreement with private companies Oz Uranium Pty Ltd and Rockland Resources Pty Ltd. Click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com