Cision PR Newswire
Thinking about trading options or stock in Walmart, Costco, Kohl's, Best Buy, or Home Depot?
News provided byInvestorsObserver
Nov 25, 2022, 9:31 AM ET
NEW YORK, Nov. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for WMT, COST, KSS, BBY, and HD.
Click a link below then choose between in-depth options trade idea report or a stock score report.
Options Report – Ideal trade ideas on up to seven different options trading strategies. The report shows all vital aspects of each option trade idea for each stock.
Stock Report - Measures a stock's suitability for investment with a proprietary scoring system combining short and long-term technical factors with Wall Street's opinion including a 12-month price forecast.
- WMT: https://www.investorsobserver.com/lp/pr-options-lp-2/?symbol=WMT&prnumber=112520223
- COST: https://www.investorsobserver.com/lp/pr-options-lp-2/?symbol=COST&prnumber=112520223
- KSS: https://www.investorsobserver.com/lp/pr-options-lp-2/?symbol=KSS&prnumber=112520223
- BBY: https://www.investorsobserver.com/lp/pr-options-lp-2/?symbol=BBY&prnumber=112520223
- HD: https://www.investorsobserver.com/lp/pr-options-lp-2/?symbol=HD&prnumber=112520223
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver provides patented technology to some of the biggest names on Wall Street and creates world-class investing tools for the self-directed investor on Main Street. We have a wide range of tools to help investors make smarter decisions when investing in stocks or options.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thinking-about-trading-options-or-stock-in-walmart-costco-kohls-best-buy-or-home-depot-301687252.html