Sponsored by

The Law and You: July 9, 2013

The Law and You July 9, 2013
Q. I broke my arm at work and now my company wants me to go back and my arm is not yet healed. What can I do.
A. You need to immediately consult with an attorney that handles workers compensation cases. You are going to have to litigate this issue and it will require you to have your doctor support your claim that you cannot return to work. If you are not medically able, your company cannot force you back to work unless a judge agrees with them. However, there are a number of things that must be filed legally to protect your rights.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus