36°F
Sponsored by

Mother and Daughter Rescued from Burning Building in Hazleton

The cause of the fire is an electrical malfunction,
Hazleton, Luzerne County-A mother and daughter were rescued from a burning home early Tuesday morning in Luzerne County.
 
  Hazleton's Fire chief say the 25-year-old mother and her 5-year-old daughter were pulled from their home by an off-duty fire captain and Good Samaritan Ralph Rodriguez and other neighbors early Tuesday morning.
  The chief believes the flames started around 6:40 in the front room of the home at 710 East Diamond Avenue. Late Tuesday afternoon it was determined that the fire was caused by an electrical problem.
  The mother and child were taken to Lehigh Valley Hospital for smoke inhalation.
 

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus