Bundt pants aren't just for desserts. We came up with a unique way to roast chicken and show you just how versatile your bundt pan really is.
Cooking Time: 1 hr
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh , pulled off stem and chopped
- 1 (4-pound) whole chicken
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 lemons, quartered
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Rub inside and outside of chicken with mixture.
- Slide tail end of chicken over hollow tube of a Bundt pan and place on sheet. Pour chicken broth into pan and squeeze lemons into broth. Place lemon quarters around chicken.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove chicken from Bundt pan and serve.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.