Sponsored by

Veterans Views: June 20, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
I hired a contractor and he didn't show up. I paid him $5,000. What can I do to try to get my money back?   Rob - Wilkes-Barre
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus